CANADIAN CHILI & BBQ FESTIVAL
IN LANGLEY, BC
BC's BATTLE BACON TEAM REGISTRATION
EVENT DATE: MAY 13TH, 2022
As the oldest and largest Chili and BBQ competition in Canada and the Pacific Northwest, the Canadian Festival of Chili and BBQ traditionally boasts the lowest competition entry fees with one of the largest prize purses at over $10,000 in cash and prizes!
Important. This is for the Friday Bacon event only and is for team tracking for the PNWBA for the Head Judges. Teams should register here either before or after signing up and paying directly at the CFCB website.
- Organizer: Wayne Fettback
- PNWBA Board Representative: Steve Waldron
- PNWBA Head Judges: Lance Rasmussen & Steve Rubin
- Lance Rasmussen – 206-601-2337 cell / message / text. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Rubin - (206) 412-0877 cell / message / text. Email: email@example.com
- Steve Waldron - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Cooks Meeting:
- Friday May 13 2 pm - 1 member from each cook team is required to attend, no exceptions
Turn-in Times on Friday May 13th:
Note that turn-in window is different for those who have competed in SCA events.
Please review the Team Rules, even if you are an experienced team. Each site will be inspected to meet these requirements. If you are a new to competition BBQ team or new to PNWBA competitions, we recommend visiting our New Team Info page.
Entry fee is $50.00 CDN and is non-refundable.
Power - Please plan to bring power.
Potable Water - provided by venue
Trash disposal – provided by venue
Ash disposal – provided by venue
Grease disposal – provided by venue
Grey water disposal – provided by venue
Downtown Langley, BC - Specific location pending.
RV and Hotel Accommodations:
Please refer to the festival website for accommodations.