Thanks from Jim & Jean at Juarez Canyon
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gregg Fujino

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2017 :  9:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To the PNWBA- Jane, Stacia, Frank, Matt and all of the judges and helpers. This thank you is way late and I do apologize, just been real busy prepping for winter and wind damage clean-up. Thank you all so much for the work you do to make this event happen, I know the two day events with sides are a lot more work and it is greatly appreciated. We did raise a record $5,000 this year for Wounded Warriors and LaSalle sports. It was our most successful event so far and even Mother Nature co-operated, although a little warm but with no rain. And to all the teams, what an outstanding job especially on the side events and tasting tables. That along with the Sunday sampling is what keeps driving our event forward. I do anticipate another jump in the side event prize money this upcoming year. Also we do look to do something more with the World Food Championships in 2018 because of our outstanding side event entries. And finally a big thank you to Gregg Fujino and Joe Tucker, they are a big part of our success. We hope to have our video out sometime in the next few weeks. Hope you all have a great Holiday Season and we look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Showdown!!!!

Jim and Jean Cisneros/Juarez Canyon

Bill

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2017 :  10:50:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are "class acts" Jim and Jean. 73 bill

Bill Moore
201245 CBJ
Master Judge
Joyce Moore
Wrangler Extraordingary
101978 PNWBA
Go to Top of Page

riverrat49

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2017 :  10:15:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit riverrat49's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Jim and everyone that makes this such a great event,
we are pleased to see you are considering this for a possible World Food Championship event, Happy Holidays to you and Yours hope to see ya next year,

G-Pa D's BBQ

quote:
Originally posted by Gregg Fujino

To the PNWBA- Jane, Stacia, Frank, Matt and all of the judges and helpers. This thank you is way late and I do apologize, just been real busy prepping for winter and wind damage clean-up. Thank you all so much for the work you do to make this event happen, I know the two day events with sides are a lot more work and it is greatly appreciated. We did raise a record $5,000 this year for Wounded Warriors and LaSalle sports. It was our most successful event so far and even Mother Nature co-operated, although a little warm but with no rain. And to all the teams, what an outstanding job especially on the side events and tasting tables. That along with the Sunday sampling is what keeps driving our event forward. I do anticipate another jump in the side event prize money this upcoming year. Also we do look to do something more with the World Food Championships in 2018 because of our outstanding side event entries. And finally a big thank you to Gregg Fujino and Joe Tucker, they are a big part of our success. We hope to have our video out sometime in the next few weeks. Hope you all have a great Holiday Season and we look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Showdown!!!!

Jim and Jean Cisneros/Juarez Canyon

G-Pa D's and Hoakie Smoakes BBQ Team
World Food Championship Steak and Burger Team
World Food Championship Judge
CBJ# 201195
Member# 101598

"If all else Fails, call it Burnt Endz"
Go to Top of Page

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1201 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2017 :  07:15:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim and Jean, As I said at the event this year, there's something about the site and especially your warm hospitality that makes pulling into Juarez Canyon akin to "coming home". We love your event. We thoroughly enjoy your guests and it's a pleasure to help you with such admirable causes! Looking forward to 2018. Thank you for this outstanding tradition and Great Holidays to you and yours! Pat & Christine

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

"We must embrace our inner poultry." (It's a Zen BBQ thang)
Go to Top of Page

Cliffh

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2017 :  12:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cliffh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim and Jean, This was our first event there and you showed me and my wife Sharon such hospitality we were blown away.
It was an awesome experience and we look forward to hopefully participating again in 2018.
Wounded Warriors is a great cause and It is awesome that we can be a part of this fundraiser.
Also it was clear from talking to the coaches on Sunday that they are committed to being a part of this next generations growth in a positive way.
We both wish you the best of this Holiday Season and cant wait until we meet again in 2018.

Cliff and Sharon Heide "Cliffs Smokin BBQ"
Go to Top of Page

Slow Porkin

USA
304 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2017 :  10:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Slow Porkin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Jim and Jean! As always great hosts and a great event! Thanks for having us!

Eric
Slow Porkin' BBQ
http://www.thebbqproject.com
http://www.facebook.com/SlowPorkinBbq
http://www.twitter.com/SlowPorkinBbq
NW BBQ Power Rankings - http://www.thebbqproject.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2017 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page