PNWBA Regalia
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dnew

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  8:35:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where can I find PNWBA regalia other than at Cafepress. The quality of items from Cafepress sucks and I have had bad experience in the past trying to get them to stand behind their products. I would also like to have a choice of colors and possibly embroidery if I choose to pay the cost. In other clubs to which I belong, the clubs logo is placed on file with selected shops and one can go to a selected shop and order whatever they are willing to pay for. Please advise.

Thanks,
Don

Don New
PNWBA CBJ #200993
KCBS CBJ #72777

dnew

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  9:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, lots of reads but no replies. Sorry if I was 'out of order' asking my regalia question.

Don New
PNWBA CBJ #200993
KCBS CBJ #72777
Go to Top of Page

ckelly

USA
631 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  09:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit ckelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think perhaps there might not be an answer to the questions you have asked?

ie: Somewhere other than Cafepress and/or a service provider who has the logo on file who can embroider and screenprint on literally anything the customer chooses.
Go to Top of Page

kositis

USA
235 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2013 :  8:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don,

We have a limited amount of PNWBA merchandise (hats, shirts, jackets, etc.) that is typically available for sale at bigger events where we staff an info booth (Skewered Apple, for example). I'm not aware of our logo being on file for individual ordering but it's an interesting idea - perhaps something we could do in the future.

-Kim

Kim Ositis
PNWBA Treasurer
treasurer@pnwba.com
206-229-7948
PNWBA Head Judge
Baltic BBQ Boyz
Go to Top of Page

dnew

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2013 :  9:46:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All,

Thanks for the replies, I now have a better understanding on how PNWBA manages regalia. I look forward to attending an event where I can purchase PNWBA regalia. I understand how difficult it is to manage regalia but I also understand how important it is for association members to wear or display it. I feel as a PNWBA member, it is my responsibility to display/advertise my association with PNWBA in a positive manner.

Don

Don New
PNWBA CBJ #200993
KCBS CBJ #72777
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2017 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000