New Team thanks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GrateSmoke

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2015 :  11:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to thank everyone for the kindness at the Barbageddon event in Puyallup. It was my first time competing and it was a lot less stressful than I figured it would be because of people giving me advice and what not. I look forward to doing it again at a few of the upcoming events. I have a question about the competition in Port Orchard, the roll call says it is confirmed but no registration info, is that competition already full or has registration not started?

Custom Reverse Flow Offset, couple of 18.5 WSMs and a 22.5 WSM, OK Joe Offset(modified, Weber Kettle
Grill

ckelly

USA
631 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2015 :  1:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit ckelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Jason,

Glad to hear you had a good time at Barbageddon!

The flyer for the Port Orchard event is not ready yet so it has not been posted so no, it is not full.
Should have something up within the next couple of weeks.

Go to Top of Page

GrateSmoke

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2015 :  4:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok. Sounds great. All I could find on it was some satellite tournaments at bars or something to qualify to enter as an amateur or something. I will wait for the flyer to come out and see what I need to do. Thanks

Custom Reverse Flow Offset, couple of 18.5 WSMs and a 22.5 WSM, OK Joe Offset(modified, Weber Kettle
Grill
Go to Top of Page

MADDOG

South Sandwich Islands
1202 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  6:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jason - I'm the Board rep to the Pt Orchard event and the organizers there are focused on their local qualifying events, right now. That's what you are seeing. We should have registration up very soon. The local organizers are finalizing the details. Perhaps by this weekend and by the way, there will be a limit of 16 pro teams...that's us. We will be set up right along the boardwalk overlooking the bay and directly across to Bremerton. Should be great. Keep an eye on the schedule of events on the main page and on the Events page of this forum for the first openings...soon.

Pat "Maddog" Maddock

"We must embrace our inner poultry." (It's a Zen BBQ thang)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2017 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000