Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PNWBA Sanctioned Events
 PNWBA Events
 Thanks from Jim & Jean at Juarez Canyon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gregg Fujino Posted - 10/21/2016 : 4:55:38 PM
Many thanks to the PNWBA, Jane, Stacia, Frank, Matt and all the judges and helpers for your hard work. We know our event is a little different than most and everybody helped to make it a big success this year. Over $4,200 was raised for Wounded Warriors and LaSalle Football.

And to all the teams, your participation in the side events and tasting tables was outstanding and I believe it's going to keep our event growing. On Sunday most of you sampled and the people still can't stop talking about the great food, different tastes, and most of all your friendly demeanor. This year selling of tickets went almost as fast as the team sign-up. Believe it or not I've been asked about reserving tickets for next year and it's all because of you guys; you're all amazing!! Special thanks to Harry Soo and Donna Fong, a fun couple and marvelous cooks from Slap Yo' Daddy BBQ as our first Special Guest Team; you're always welcome at Juarez Canyon.

I know we had some power issues this year and we'll work hard to make it better next year along with more prize money, I'm sure. Another special thanks to Gregg Fujino my PNWBA event rep and to Joe Tucker for his help with everything, even making my Saloon doors; he's a guy I couldn't do this event without. We'll have our video and all the great pictures up soon on our website and YouTube at JuarezCanyon.com.

We hope you will all come back next year. Have a great Holiday Season and remember everyday is a good day some days are just better than others!!

Jim & Jean Cisneros, your hosts from Juarez Canyon

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tjlannon Posted - 11/13/2016 : 6:30:09 PM
Wonderful people and a wonderful venue, thank you.
Pitbullbbq Posted - 11/10/2016 : 07:48:41 AM
Awesome time at one of the best competitions in the PNWBA, we had a great time, Jim you put on a great event...maybe next year we can shorten the dance session down a little bit.
RoxxBoxxBBQ Posted - 10/24/2016 : 2:57:22 PM
Great event & beautiful place! Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your event! Can't wait until next year!
Slow Porkin Posted - 10/24/2016 : 10:20:37 AM
Thanks for having us Jim and Jean! Great event and fun times!
knutliott Posted - 10/22/2016 : 6:20:35 PM
Thanks Jim and Jean! A fantastic event that I look forward to every year, great job!
MADDOG Posted - 10/22/2016 : 5:53:39 PM
How can you not love those folks AND their event! Can't miss it next year.
Booties BBQ Posted - 10/22/2016 : 5:07:02 PM
Thanks Jim and Jean!

© 2018 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000