Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PNWBA Sanctioned Events
 PNWBA Events
 McKinley Springs results

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RibTickler Posted - 06/09/2013 : 3:56:39 PM
Congratulations to Wine Country Q for Grand Champion and Piggy Ds for Reserve Champion.

Complete results have been submitted for posting to the Results section.

A special thanks to Sandy and Doug Rowell for hosting another great event at McKinley Springs Winery.
Also thanks to Stacia, all our judges, table captains and helpers for making this a smooth running event.
Mayben & Jackie
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bulldog Posted - 06/10/2013 : 7:15:08 PM
Looking foward to pictures from the Mckinley event.
maximus Posted - 06/09/2013 : 11:24:49 PM
There was a potluck after the competition? I stayed for awards but was unaware that there was more going on after. "I missed it by that much"
ptldrabbit Posted - 06/09/2013 : 9:36:28 PM
I want to add my thanks to all those that worked so hard to make the McKinley Springs competition such a success. Once again, it was a great event in a beautiful location. My personal gratitude goes out to all the teams and judges that were able to stick around after the competition to attend the potluck with our wonderful hosts. They put on a first class event and we certainly appreciate all the hard work it takes to make it that way.
maximus Posted - 06/09/2013 : 8:57:58 PM
Thank you Doug and Sandy for an entertaining event. I was fortunate enough to get to speak with Doug for a little bit. Doug I will have my eye out for The Dutch Oven cooking class next year. Sounds interesting.

I had some great BBQ this week and maybe the best single bite I have had judging competitions. Teams did a great job. I had a chance to talk with a few of the teams and appreciate your passion for what you do.

Thanks to Mayben and Jackie for your efforts as the head judge team. Also, to Stacia, Jane and many others. I knows it takes a lot to make these things happen.

This was my second trip to McKinley Springs and plan on continuing to participate at this event in the future.

© 2017 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000