Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum Administration
 New Guy From Iowa

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Rookie48 Posted - 11/16/2011 : 4:46:17 PM
Just checking in here from Des Moines, Iowa. I'm a KCBS Master CBJ with over 60 comps under my belt (I know - it's a bad pun) ;>)

I usually judge 12 to 15 comps a year and this coming summer I plan on doing a BBQ road trip / vacation. Maybe I'll end up out there, who knows? I've met a few of you in the Midwest, at the Royal the last 4 or 5 years or this year's Jack. Thanx for letting this old man join!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Prairie Smoke Posted - 12/02/2011 : 07:15:51 AM
Welcome to the forum Dave and thanks for saying hi!
Greatly appreciated.
Rookie48 Posted - 11/30/2011 : 9:59:27 PM
Thanks Brian! I didn't want to just pop in here & start out campaigning without getting to know some of the folks here. If it's ok to post links to my campaign or to post some of it on the forum, please let me know where to do that. Thanks again!
swamprb Posted - 11/20/2011 : 5:13:02 PM
Thank you for checking in here Dave!

Dave is running for a KCBS Board position and he has my vote! I encourage all of us that are KCBS members to check out Dave's position and reasons for running. He is a frequent forum contributor to the BBQ Brethren site and I like his style!

MADDOG Posted - 11/17/2011 : 03:50:49 AM
Hey Dave - give us a heads up if you will be visiting a comp this summer and even better, if you plan to compete! Welcome!
harperscott Posted - 11/16/2011 : 6:25:55 PM
welcome Dave!

© 2018 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000