Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum Administration
 Welcome
 PNWBA Regalia

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dnew Posted - 06/09/2013 : 8:35:51 PM
Where can I find PNWBA regalia other than at Cafepress. The quality of items from Cafepress sucks and I have had bad experience in the past trying to get them to stand behind their products. I would also like to have a choice of colors and possibly embroidery if I choose to pay the cost. In other clubs to which I belong, the clubs logo is placed on file with selected shops and one can go to a selected shop and order whatever they are willing to pay for. Please advise.

Thanks,
Don
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dnew Posted - 06/22/2013 : 9:46:07 PM
All,

Thanks for the replies, I now have a better understanding on how PNWBA manages regalia. I look forward to attending an event where I can purchase PNWBA regalia. I understand how difficult it is to manage regalia but I also understand how important it is for association members to wear or display it. I feel as a PNWBA member, it is my responsibility to display/advertise my association with PNWBA in a positive manner.

Don
kositis Posted - 06/20/2013 : 8:00:05 PM
Don,

We have a limited amount of PNWBA merchandise (hats, shirts, jackets, etc.) that is typically available for sale at bigger events where we staff an info booth (Skewered Apple, for example). I'm not aware of our logo being on file for individual ordering but it's an interesting idea - perhaps something we could do in the future.

-Kim
ckelly Posted - 06/18/2013 : 09:55:44 AM
I think perhaps there might not be an answer to the questions you have asked?

ie: Somewhere other than Cafepress and/or a service provider who has the logo on file who can embroider and screenprint on literally anything the customer chooses.
dnew Posted - 06/17/2013 : 9:28:11 PM
Wow, lots of reads but no replies. Sorry if I was 'out of order' asking my regalia question.

© 2018 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000