Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum Administration
 Welcome
 Hello

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Smoknegg Posted - 05/29/2013 : 09:45:58 AM
Hello,
I am Steve Frost and live down in Lacey/oly area. My wife and I have been throwing big BBQ bashes for years at our place. I cook on an XL green egg, a little char broil pit with a smoke box and I just built a 4 X 8 coverd pit with a roof that I have on a trailer to go mobil. Just went to Ca. over the holiday to cook for some friends. We do as much as 1 pig and 16 chickens on our new pit. It's all open and we cook with Alder, Apple and Maple. Would like to try a contest someday once we figure how to.

[URL=http://s162.photobucket.com/user/Sprig65/media/PigWagon1stsmoke_zpsf6106f53.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s162.photobucket.com/user/Sprig65/media/WhifflePig_zps97fee9f9.jpg.html][/URL]
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
michael eckert Posted - 05/29/2013 : 10:11:45 AM
Welcome to the PNWBA Steve!!!
In Chehalis we are working on trying to get a cooking and judging class going on Saturday, that would be a great way to learn the ins and outs of competition. Plus the instructor for that class, Brian Moriarty is an egg fanatic!!(more info coming very soon)
ckelly Posted - 05/29/2013 : 10:01:53 AM
Welcome aboard Steve!

Come out and see us in action this Sunday in Fremont or if you want to stick closer to home we have an event in Chehalis on July 6th & 7th.

- Chris

© 2017 Pacific Northwest BBQ Association Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000